Sony Australia has announced the availability of its new 3D Digital Recording Binoculars. The DEV-50V is rain and dust resistant, making it the perfect all-weather companion for zooming in and recording sports, wildlife and travel.
Sony’s digital recording binoculars offer sensational close up views of animals in the wild or crucial sporting moments. Unlike ordinary binoculars there’s no need to keep focusing manually as your scene changes, with speed precise autofocus ensuring everything stays pin-sharp. With the touch of a button you can take crystal sharp photos as well as stunning Full HD 3D video footage of birds in flight, the footy game or distant mountain peaks.
“We are excited to launch Sony’s second generation 3D, HD recording binoculars. This new model has a stealth design and is packed with new features such as a high res OLED viewfinder,” says Ervin Quek, Marketing Manager, Digital Imaging at Sony Australia. “The binoculars are smaller and lighter than the previous model and let you capture everything with one device, lightening the load of carrying a set of binoculars and a digital camera.”
- XGA OLED Tru-Finder – Image contrast is approximately 33 x greater than that found in a conventional electronic viewfinder
- Rainproof and Dustproof
- Dual G Lens with x25 magnification, 10 x optical zoom
- Optical SteadyShot – Sony’s class-leading image stabilisation system
- 20.4MP Exmor R™ CMOS Sensor
- HyperGain – Enhanced low-light visibility
- In-built GPS
- Triluminos Colour