PAX Australia was home to the first ever Pokemon Australian National Championship.
Players were broken up into 3 age groups and competed for a chance to head to Vancouver, Canada for the 2013 Pokemon Video Game World Championship.
Check the photos below to see the massive crowd of gamers that were watching the matches on the big screen.
Selected players were able to battle it out on the big screen for all to see.
Here you can see some of the matches taking place, there were loads of people crowding around.
For those that were unable to make it to PAX Australia, there are still more chances to enter, here are the other places to check out.
- Perth (Supanova Pop Culture Expo) Sunday 30th June
- Melbourne (Deakin Edge – Federation Square) Saturday 6th July
- Brisbane (Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre) Sunday 7th July
- Adelaide (AVCon Anime and Video Game Convention) Saturday 13th July
- Sydney (Luna Park) Sunday 14th July